Saturday, February 24, 2007

Road Trip to Hobby Lobby!!!

Well I'm off today to Hobby Lobby for some much needed retail shopping therapy!! And since we don't have a Hobby Lobby in the town I live in, I have to go on a road trip. I also have my grandson for the weekend who will be coming with me.

The mission for today is to obtain a Cuttlebug. I finally decided, after seeing all the really cool samples in the SCS gallery, that I NEEDED to have on also! I tried the rolling pin and water misting technique, but I didn't like how the cardstock curled after it was dry. I didn't overly mist the paper, just enough to help loosen the fibers. I did get a really good image using the rolling pin, but you need to apply A LOT of pressure on a firm surface. I'll get a picture of the card I made and post it. Will let you know how the trip goes!

No comments: