Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Nature Walk Desk Caddy - CPC Project


Here's a beautiful little Nature Walk desk caddy designed by Tammy! Make and keep on your desk and you'll always have a scrap piece of paper and pen when you need one! No more digging through the piles (okay, now you know what my desk looks like)!! This would make a great teacher or co-worker gift too! Also, easy enough to do as a club or class project!


To get the instructions for this beautiful little project, just head on over to http://www.craftprojectcentral.com/ and subscribe to January!

Hope you can check the Craft Project site.  They have a ton of wonderful projects to make!!!

Happy Stamping!!!

~~~Ann~~~

2 comments:

Sandi said...

Well you just know I'm going to love this one!! Vintage gets me every time -- very beautiful. Wish you could have made Ronda's event on Saturday Ann, I know you would have really loved it (too bad the roads were crummy early in the morning). I do hope to meet you someday tho.

Unknown said...

Saw this pretty project and now I'm going to have to create one for myself. I think I'll make it part of my stamp camp, too! Thanks for sharing your source and the project! Nice blog!