Thursday, October 28, 2010

GCA #110 - Think Pink for October


Hello all!!!  WOW!!  What a crazy week for me this has been!!!  One thing after another, but it's calming down now.  Sorry for such a late posting of this week's challenge.

As we all know, October is Breast Cancer Awareness month and pink is the universal symbol for that.  So, in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness, the challenge this week is create something with the majority being the color PINK!  And, since I was a slacker this week with posting, I am going to extend this week's challenge through next week also!  So, you have until November 6th to create something in Pink!

I'll put up all the details about me card when I get home tonight.

Upload your creation to either your blog or to an online gallery and post a link to your creation to this blog entry by November 6, 2010 at 12 midnight. I will choose the winner the next day. If you upload your card to SCS, PaperCraft Planet, Stampin' Addicts, Stampin' Connection (for SU! demos) or Stamp TV, please put GCA110 in your keywords. That way everyone can see all of the wonderful creations at once!

Even if you can't make the drawing deadline, PLEASE feel free to participate in the challenges and upload your creations at any time. I would love to see it! And yes, my challenge is open to everyone who visits, even if you live outside the US!

Happy Stamping!!!


~~~Ann~~~

7 comments:

Davi said...

What a beautiful card!! Love the soft colors and the wonderful texture and embellies!

DesigNeAl said...

Here's my mainly pink corner bookmark.
thanks!

DesigNeAl said...

It would help if I added the link...:-)
http://designeal.blogspot.com/2010/11/ooh-la-la-challenge-66-remember.html

Anonymous said...

Here's mine.
http://peachcrate.blogspot.com/2010/11/wedding-celebration.html

Emma and Susan said...

Thanks for a great challenge.
Here is my entry
Love Susan
xxx

Hazel said...

my think pink is here x

Mallika said...

hey
here;s my pink

http://missnotsogoodwithwords.blogspot.com/2010/09/pretty-as-pink.html

i m late fer de challenge
still if u dont mind seeing it
hugs
mallika