Thursday, November 5, 2009

Fun with Faux Paper Folding


Hello all!!! Can you believe it - 3 days in a row of posts!!! Seriously, though I am making an early resolution to post more often, share my creations more with the groups I belong to and comment like crazy on creations that come through from other people! I know how much I love to get even one comment, so I am trying to repay that kindness to my fellow stampers.

This is an amazingly easy treat bag to make!! I received one in a recent swap and just knew that I had to CASE it!! This one was made as Halloween treat bag and I did the Faux Paper Folding from Technique Junkies. This is so easy to do too! I was amazed at easy it was.


On the swap I received, made by Robin Spinner, she used the ornament M&S die to create a window. I did the same thing with my Pumpkin sizzlet, but covered it with the faux paper folding. The swirls are made with the Scribbles sizzlet. I used the Modern Label punch with scrap dsp and stamped in Choc Chip "Happy Halloween" with Teeny Tiny Wishes.

As you can see in the photos I attached, I used pumpkin and mustard dsp for inside the pumpkin and the Cast a Spell dsp for the swirls and sentiment tab. I also used my new MS pumpkin punch that I just HAD to have!!

The button is literally tied on with the linen thread through both layers. Once untied the button wont fall off as it is glued on.


I used a cello bag, held in place with sticky strip, for the candy. I put a fun size Milky Way and Reese PB Cup inside.

Off this went to my UDI Stampin' Sis - Carol!! Hope she enjoys it!


Happy Stamping!!


~~~Ann~~~

1 comment:

RuthieB said...

I love this!!!! What a great idea to use the pumpkin die for a window for iris folding (or faux folding as it were!)