Friday, August 28, 2009

A Charming Birthday!!


Hello all!! I am taking a break from prepping for my upcoming class and posting this card for you. This also qualifies for the SoShelli challenge this month of SIP - Stamps, Ink and Paper!

I used the new Charming set that is in the Holiday Mini and will be available for purchase on Sept 1st. This set was designed to cooridinate with the new Simply Adorned jewelry line that comes out sometime in September, too. Right now they are experiencing some quality isssues and when they have those fixed it will be avaialbe. I know I want one!!

I used more of the new In Colors, Crushed Curry and Rich Razzleberry, along with the Razzleberry Lemonade dsp. Not sure how often I would want to cut out the frame, but once in awhile is ok!

For the main image I stamped the script several times in Crushed Curry and then over stamped the flower in Rich Razzleberry. I used Old Olive to frame it out. This sketch is SC241 on SCS. The main panel is up on dimensionals and so is the sentiment panel.

If you like making vintage or shabby chic cards, this set is for you!!

Happy Stamping!!!

~~~Ann~~~

2 comments:

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Beautiful use of color and that flourishy image, Ann! Welcome home!

StampinCathy said...

This card is just stunning. Good Luck in the challenge.