Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Butterfly Thanks!


Hello all!! I just have a quick minute to post a card I made awhile ago and haven't shown you!

This uses the Inspired by Nature set, which I really love, but rarely use! And it's not because it's double mounted!

I put this together using scraps and pieces I had in my "extra" bin. Seems like I always have leftovers from club, stamp camps, workshops or just from playing around. I keep, like everything, and every once in awhile I put the pieces to good use!

I believe this color combo, Choc Chip, Pixie Pink and Pink Passion. The flowers were colored with my markers and the grass is stamped in Kiwi Kiss. The panel the flowers is on is popped up on dimensionals. The finished size of this card is 5 x 5.

Happy Stamping!!!

~~~Ann~~~

3 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is so pretty. I just love the layout and the colors are so pretty together. I just love the details you do on each of your projects.

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Fabulous use of all those scraps, Ann---so very pretty!

Laura said...

Very pretty! Great use of your scraps. I love the LO of this.