Monday, June 23, 2008

Here's what I've been up to!!!

WOW! I didn't realize how long it's been since I last posted!! I am so sorry to all of my loyal readers out there. Have you ever had a job where that job just kind of took over your life and you didn't know if you were coming or going?? Well, my most recent job was that way!! And you notice I said recent! Lately I seem to be having job issues, where some women have men issues! Oh well, I can roll with the times and adjust. Actually I am in training this week for a new job that appears to be promising. We'll see. But enough of my life, let me show you what I've been up to stamping wise!


This card was made for the Featured Stamper challenge on SCS - FS69. I used the Home Grown and Elegant Sentiments sets from Treehouse Stamps.


This card was created for IC131 on SCS. Again, I used my Treehouse Stamps sets of Home Grown and So Hoppy. My flowers on here are primas and others, some of which I dyed with my re-inkers.

On this card I used the newly released, Life is a Picnic set from Treehouse Stamps. I just absolutely adore this set with all the fruit, sayings and of course the cute little ants who always seem to invade any picnics!! This was Ashley's Brainwave Wednesday challenge #10. You can check out Ashley's blog here for the BWC each week. This challenge was a sketch challenge and what a challenge it was!! But I wracked my brain and this is what resulted. I really like how this turned out. I also used CC#170 from SCS on this card.

And my final card for you was a result of the leftover piece of dsp I used from my first card here!! Ever have one of those times where you look at a piece of dsp, and then look around at the scraps on your card table and the card practically builds itself? Well that is what happened on this card. I really like how this turned out, as I have a VERY hard time making simple, yet elegant, cards. I always keep wanting to add more and more stuff to them!! And the only stamping on here is the sentiment, which from the Elegant Sentiments set from Treehouse.


Well, that's all for right now. I am working on some other stuff and I have more pics of stuff I have completed to show you. And a lot sooner than a month from now, I promise!!


Happy Stamping!!!


~~~Ann~~~

1 comment:

Ashley said...

VERY VERY CUTE, Ann!! I love them!! :o) Keep up the EXCELLENT work! Hugs, Ash~