Thursday, June 9, 2011

Creative Sketches Color Challenge - From a Strawberry!!!!


Hello all!!!!  Boy does it feel good to be back to stamping and blogging.  I am humbled and overwhelmed get well wishes and thoughts of concern.  So much love out there in blogland and stamping!!

Anyway, this week over at the Creative Sketches blog it is a color challenge - inspired by a Strawberry!!!  The colors are Real Red, Whisper White, Wild Wasabi and Soft Suede.  I had a hard time not making a Christmas card with these colors!!!  LOL!!

I saw the sketch for the Mojo Monday this week and decided to try it out too!  I really liked the mix of stripes and circles.  I also paired this with a new fave technique of mine: Faux Mother of Pearl.  The large butterfly is done with Real Red and the smaller on with Soft Suede.  The sentiment comes from the new Level 1 hostess set in the Summer mini.

Check out the Creative Sketches blog and play along if you have a minute.

Happy Stamping!!!!

~~~Ann~~~

1 comment:

Sandi said...

So glad to hear you are feeling better and are up to getting your fingers inky again. This is a beautiful card (as always). Just to let you know, when I got into my 50s, my migrains stopped -- so there is hope. In the meantime, keep on the meds,they didn't have anything like that when I was growing up (started at a very young age). I know how devastating they can be, worse than having a baby!!