Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Pure Bliss - DIC131!


Hello all!!!  Another Thursday has arrived and so has another UDI Blog Inspiration challenge!!!  And as the title states, the inspiration piece evokes the feeling of pure bliss!  At least for me!!!

So, I have a card for you that I actually made for a recent swap.  This uses the new, Sale-A-Bration set, Bliss.  This will become available to earn for free on January 25th!!!  Remember, with every $50 you spend, you earn one SAB set.  Do you have your wish list ready?

All of the stamps on here are in this set, plus one more.  I just love the damask stamp, which I used on here as a background image.  It was stamped in Pink Pirouette on Pink Pirouette.

The dsp is the new Springtime Vintage and it is fabulous!!!  So is the fabric that matches it!!!  I took my colors from the dsp:  Rose Red, Very Vanilla, Pear Pizzazz and Always Artichoke.

A small basic pearl gives the touch of "oldness" and the bird in the Pear Pizzazz gives it that right amount of pop!!!

Check out the UDI Blog and the inspiration piece.  Why not play along if you can??

Happy Stamping!!!

~~~Ann~~~

3 comments:

Sandi said...

Very, very pretty Ann!! I love this designer paper and get to work with it the first time today!! I like how you designed your layers and might incorporate some of this in my 3-D project I am making. As always, thanks so much for sharing!!
Sandi Dailey
gdailey@concentric.net

carolm said...

so cute as always. xoxo

Jeannette Siciliani said...

What a darling card, and design!