Thursday, June 3, 2010

Thank You in Sketches - Sneak Peek goodies!!!


Hello all!!!  I received my sneak peek goodies yesterday and put together two cards yesterday.  LOVE what I ordered so far.  Not a lot of time to play yet, but I will this weekend!

This is using the new set "Studio Sketches" from the sneak peek. The sentiment is using the new Level 3 hostess, a partial. I used the Early Espresso marker to ink up the thank you.

I stamped the image in the new Early Espresso on watercolor paper and used my aquapainter to "smear" the ink. Watercoloring is not my strong point, so I almost didn't order this set. But, I am glad I did.

The pears were colored with the new Pear Pizazz marker, cut out and popped up.

The base card is Crumb Cake and the other colors I used are Pear Pizazz, Peach Parfait and Early Espresso.

The sentiment is from the new Level 3 hostess set, Occasional Quotes.  I used my Early Espresso marker to color just the thank you portion.

Happy Stamping!!!!

~~~Ann~~~

No comments: