Sunday, September 13, 2009

GCA #57 Winner is.....

....Redsmomma AKA Anna!!! You can see the adorable card she created with the sketch on her blog Red'smomma's Stuff. Thank you Anna for playing along this week!! Please email me your address at pinkstamper06@yahoo.com and I will get a stampin goodie package out to you!!

I must apologize to my followers who have packages coming! Last week was a week from you-know-where with work and I barely had time to eat, let alone do anything else!! Even stamp : ( Needless to say, all packages will be out in the mail this week!!

Up next: GCA #58 - Think Pink & Black!!!

Happy Stamping!!

~~~Ann~~~

2 comments:

crafterGM said...

Congrats Anna!

#58
http://craftergm.blogspot.com/search/label/GCA
Thanks Gloria

redsmomma said...

Oh My! What a nice surprise! Thank you so much! Im looking forward to the next challenge... Pink and black.... my wheels are turning!
~anna