Sunday, July 12, 2009

GCA #49 - Spread Your Wings & Fly!


Hello all!!! I hope this finds everyone enjoying a beautiful Sunday afternoon in their neck of the woods, as I am.

For this week's GCA, you are to use anything on your card, project or scrapbook layout that has wings and flies! Such as, birds, butterflies or even fairies if you want!

This week's card is another from my archives that I haven't posted before. (And if I have, I'm sorry!)

This card uses the Garden Whimsy, which I had to have after convention in 2007!!! This is a very simple, clean and cute card. I alos used the only color I hardly EVER use, Orchid Opulence!!! But paired with Basic Black and Certainly Celery, it works!

So, for this week's GCA you need to create a card, project or scrapbook page that uses any images that fly, upload it either to your blog, or to an online gallery and post a link to your card to this blog entry as a comment by July 18, 2009 at 12 midnight. I will choose the winner through a random number generator and post the next Sunday.

Even if you can't make the drawing deadline, PLEASE feel free to participate in the challenge and upload your creations at any time. I would love to see it! If you upload your card on SCS, Stampin' Addicts or Paper Craft Planet, please put GCA49(NO SPACE IN BETWEEN GCA AND 49) in the keyword section. That way everyone can look at all of the creations at once! If you've been waiting to join in the fun, jump on in and have some fun!!

And for next week, GCA #50, don't forget I will have an awesome stampin' goodie package for the lucky winner!!

Happy Stamping!!!

~~~Ann~~~

13 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Cute card!!

Brenda said...

Pretty card. I just found you blog earlier today and made a card you can see it here.

http://stamp-it-up.blogspot.com/2009/07/birthday-folder.html

Thank you

Irit Shalom said...

SO HERE IS MY CARD- FAIRY
AND THANKS AGAIN FOR DRAWING MY NAME FOR WINNING LAST WEEK
HERE IS MY CARD

Irit Shalom said...

so i did another one- last creation before I leave to usa for 3 weeks
HERE IS MY CARD

Anna said...

Just discovered your blog off another one, and had to play this week!

Here is my winged card.

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

I love the pretty color combination you used, Ann!

Made by Mandy said...

I love your card Ann, it is very pretty and the purple card is gorgeous, you SHOULD use it more !!

Mandy's Card

Made by Mandy said...

Hope it's okay to add another card? Made one with a tweety bird on it.

Mandy's 2nd Card

Thank you for my prize. I forgot about it as it came the same day our Uncle had a heart attack and it has been in my craft room. Thank you reminding me. The papers/cards are gorgeous and I love the cards you sent. Thankyou for your generosity and the challenges you set each week.

ineke said...

Here is my Entry
my poppybutterfly is starting to fly away......

StampinCathy said...

Ann your card is so cute.

Here's my card for this week:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1415429?cat=500&ppuser=66979

Another fun challenge.

raindropecho said...

Hi Ann! I love that trailing sentiment...so cute!
Here's my winged card

Made by Mandy said...

It's me again, back with a butterfly this time :)

Mandy's Card

P.s did you get my email ?

Made by Mandy said...

Something a bit different for me, an inchie

Mandy's inchie