Saturday, May 2, 2009

An Award for me from Jennifer!!



What a wonderful surprise to check my blog this morning (Saturday the 2nd!) and see I was nominated for an award by Jennifer at Racing Towards Creativity.


Now I want to give a few myself. Here are the details for giving the award.


1. Cut and Paste the logo and put it on your own blog
2. Pass it along to at least 5 other bloggers and leave them a comment with the link to this post.
3. Link it back to the person(s) who gave you the award to show appreciation.


My picks:


* Michelle of The Crafty Cat


* Brandy of Brandy Stamp and Share


* Emma of Lady and the Stamp


* Gretchen of Inspiration in Action


* Vera of VeraStamps


Take a moment and check out these ladies and their wonderful work!!


Thanks again Jennifer for sending me this award!!


Happy Stamping!!


~~~Ann~~~

2 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Congrats Ann! This is a perfect award for this blog.

Michelle L. said...

Awww, thanks Ann! I appreciate you thinking of me. And congrats, to you, too! You definitely deserve it!