Sunday, February 1, 2009

Angel on Duty FS104


Over on SCS today is Featured Stamper day and what a stamper did Beth choose!!!! Her name is BevR and she has an awesome gallery!!! Check it out! And can she color or what!!

I used the new SAB dsp - Delicate Dots on here!! Love it!!


Here is what I changed:

* Stamps, colors
* I made mine a 5 x 5 which I believe is the same size as Bev's
* I used the Top Note die from SU!
* I paper pieced my angel's dress and wings
* I used a strip of ribbon around the card instead of another piece of cardstock
* Instead of the flowers, I put my sentiment on a scallop die and raised up my heart


I used leftover pieces and parts for the inside!! Remember, to do your inside too!! It makes the card even more appealing!!

I'm sending this out tomorrow to a fellow stamper who is having a hard time right now and just needs to know people have her in their prayers!!


Happy Stamping!!!


~~~Ann~~~

2 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This card is just beautiful. Love the colors and that dp.

The life of an ordinary girl said...

So cute !! Great job