Tuesday, February 26, 2008

New Treehouse Stamps coming!!!

I have been such a slacker lately in posting my cards, that I am soooo ashamed!!! Please forgive me!!! I went back to work on February 4th, and with a new job comes new responsibilities and long hours! I have been stamping, but sometimes when I come home I am so tired. I have even toyed with the idea of no blogging, but I do love doing this, so I guess I better quit being such a slacker!!!

With all this said, I have a sneak peek of new stamps coming out by Treehouse Stamps on March 7th!! I must say this new collection is an awesome one and these peeks are just the beginning!!


The first one I just absolutely love!!! How true is the sentiment on here: "Enjoy Life's Simple Pleasures". What is simpler than a hot bubble bath?? But do we take the time for ourselves to do this? Most likely not!

My color combo for this came from the new designer paper from SU! in the upcoming Occasions mini beginning March 1st. This set here is called Summer Picinic. The layout is SC164 over on SCS. I used silver stickles on the bubbles and bath water. I also used the new Old Olive polytwill on here. That is also available on March 1st in the Occasions mini.

I used my watercolor crayons and blender pen to color the image, some DTP to the cardstock panels and that's it!


My second card uses CC155 on SCS: Basic Black, River Rock and Whisper White. Since this combo really lends itself to an "elegant" look, I thought these tulips would be perfect. I colored the tulips with the River Rock ink pad and blender pen and my Always Artichoke marker for the stems.



The River Rock panel was run through my CB with the Textile folder after I inked it up with white craft ink. I did more DTP on the panels and layered them up. The saying is embossed with clear ep in black craft.
I hope you enjoy these! I'll work on getting more of these up later this week.



Happy Stamping!!!



~~~Ann~~~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice challenge card. I like it a lot.